Friday 15 August 2014

purple's review for olay total effects 7 in 1 anti aging day cream

hi everyone,
like any woman i scrutinize my face on a regular basis and it freaked me a little when i began to notice laugh lines. then i began shopping around for good anti-ageing moisturisers. knowing how much i love olay natural white all in one fairness night cream and how good it's been on my skin.



Olay natural white 50g which which gave me a satisfying result
  
i decided to see what they had to offer and came across the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing moisturising day cream with SPF 15 i deciding to give it a try and bought it.
Olay total effect 7 in one day cream fights the 7 signs of skin ageing such as fine lines & wrinkles,uneven skin tone,dark spot,uneven texture,dryness,dullness and pores. protects against harmful ultraviolet rays with SPF 15 and whith anti ageing complex for younger looking skin.(in Malaysia with only SPF 15 really!!) 


Olay total effects 7in one day cream 50g

Upon my first application it felt thick but easily absorbed, after a while my skin was sticky and oily (I have combination skin) however i chose to look past this , as it is a different product with different intended effects.
what i couldn't look past was small pimple bumps and light rashes over my face just two days into a once-daily application. i immediately stopped use of this product (which specifically said on box to discontinue use if signs of a rash or irritation appear) and its disappointing  that i have to surrender the entire bottle to my trash can (it's like throwing away money it's painful)
Due to this unfortunate side effect, i am unable to say whether or not this moisturising anti-ageing properties are effective. 
i shall let this product review serve as a cautionary tale to people with sensitive,oily and combined skin that the Olay Total Effects line may not be the right choice for them maybe good with normal to dry skin people. plz let me know if i am wrong. it certainly wasn't for me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment